Sunday, September 24, 2017

CASology #267

What do you think of when you see the word "BIG"?  That's the cue word for CASology this week.  My first thought was elephant but several others also had that idea so I kept thinking.  Ocean.  What is bigger than the ocean?


I had a panel that already had some blue Distress Ink that I cut with a deckled border die from My Craft Spot (closed.)  I spritzed the seaweed from MFT's A Sea Life and lifted some of the color.  Once I stamped the sentiment in DOX Broken China I thought it needed a little more seaweed in that color.   You can barely see them but there are some bubbles coming from the fish.

Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when you do.



11 comments:

Anita in France said...

Great bold colours and so cute, Bobby ... this little fish puts me in mind of Nemo (without the stripes of course!). Hugs, Anita :)

Karen said...

me too love the colors the yellow fish on the blue so eye catching

Happy Dance said...

Yep. The oceans are pretty big! What a clever idea for a card, Bobby! Love that bright yellow fish swimming on your card. Really a fun CAS card! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you think!! This is fantastic Bobby. The bit of ocean foliage and that bright bold fish are delightful!

Jen W. said...

Brilliant and so true, Bobby! I love the movement and texture of the water panel and the deckled edge is perfect. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

Fabulous take on the cue word, Bobby! Love the layers you created with ink and the contrast with the yellow fish! It's always a treat to see your cards in the gallery - thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Bonnie said...

A BIG dose of fun! Love that bright yellow fish swimming in that gorgeous blue!

Hannelie said...

I LOVE the direction you went with the cue Bobby! A really beautiful design!
Thanks for joining us at Casology !

cm said...

Clever, clever, clever! Fabulous ocean for your cutie-pie fish!
Hugs~c

Joyce said...

Wow...your sea background is amazing. Love how you put seaweed and air bubbles in there. And, your big fish is pretty cool, too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Loll said...

Adorable, Bobby. What a great interpretation of the word Big. xx